Sunday, September 16, 2012

Big Brother 14 September 16, 2012 Recap: Final Three

Tonight's episode of Big Brother 14 wasn't all that thrilling in my opinion, but if you didn't see it, here's what you missed...





The producers recap Dan's evicting Shane.  Danielle looks absolutely mortified.  Poor girl.  After Shane leaves the house, Dan pulls Danielle into the arcade room.  Danielle asks him why he constantly lies to her?  Dan tells her to sit down in response and proceeds to tell her that he had to evict Shane because she couldn't have beat Shane in the end.  Dan claims he's trying to help Danielle win the game.  He reminds her that she has nearly enough votes on the jury to win and that everyone is mad at him for stabbing them in the back.

Danielle feels terrible.  In the diary room she says, "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me three times and I'm a dumb ass."  I would have to agree, she's dumb for trusting Dan yet again.  Hopefully she's learned her lesson this time.....

Meanwhile, Ian's walking around the house mumbling random things....  You'd think the kid was pretty odd if you didn't see what just happened and know that he was in shock and trying to figure things out.

Reminiscing 

The final three houseguests get to have a nice breakfast/brunch while they reminisce about the season. As they recall different things, the producers show the clips.

We get to see Willie's fight with Frank over the Fruit Loops.

We get to see Brittney being a "couples counselor" for Shane and Danielle.

We see Boogie reading the Bible!!  It's really amusing when Boogie reads a passage from the Bible and tells Dan that the passage is saying Dan should give up on the game and go home!  LOL.

We see the formation of the Quack Pack again.  We get to relive Brittney's conversation with Janelle about emotions and how Janelle really doesn't have emotions.

Dan's funeral is shown again and Danielle says she's the only one who didn't get complimented.  Finally we see Ian's fight with Frank when Frank was a carrot!  That was pretty funny.

Final Head of Household Competition, Part 1

The final Head of Household competition has three parts.  In part one, the houseguests must hold onto a hook for as long as they can while being submerged in a pond, smacking into a wall, and getting rained on.  It's an endurance competition.  Ian and Danielle have generally succeeded in these, so we'll see who wins this part.

The finale will be held on Wednesday night.  Tune in to find out who wins the final Head of Household, whether or not Danielle will get her revenge against Dan, and who wins Big Brother 14!  

1 comment:

  1. The best part of this episode is when Britney was beating up the teddy bear. I couldn’t stop laughing when she slipped and fell on her butt. I missed part one of the competition last night, so this morning I made sure to watch it on my Hopper with the Auto Hop feature. It automatically skips the commercials for me, so I got ready for work while watching it. The feature saves me time, so I had a chance to grab coffee on my way to work at Dish. The reminiscing part was okay, but kind of boring. I cannot wait until this Wednesday to see who the winner is.

    ReplyDelete